After few covers on event, I'm finally back with a post sharing on one of my favorite mask! If you have been followed up my travel post in Taiwan, I have mentioned that I have actually bought tons of mask from Taiwan! Beside the amazing hydrogel mask from Faith in Face, I have tried the mask from Dr. Morita too! A well known mask brand from Taiwan and the price is so affordable, of course they always have promotion on Dr. Morita mask, buy 1 free 1 lol!
So, I guess it's just the right time for me to share my honest review on the mask. Instead of purchasing in Taiwan again, Dr. Morita is now in Malaysia!
|Dr. Morita 森田藥粧|
Here's a little background of the brand Dr. Morita:
" Dr. Morita has been established for 38 years, specialized in facial masks to cater all kind of skin concerns using medical grade pure and natural ingredients. It is also an official sponsor for Miss Hong Kong Pageant in 2015"
Firstly, I am going to share about the Dr. Morita Natto Rice Radiant Facial Mask which consist of:
- Natto Gum (rich in Vitamin B)
- Rice Ferment (rich in Vitamin B and E)
- Hydrolyzed collagen (anti-aging agent)
- Organic Leontopodium Alpinum Extract (skin rejuvenating)
Beside, rice helps to cure acne, shrink pores and brighten the skin complexion!
Second, I am going to review Dr. Morita Pearl Whitening Facial Mask which consists of:
- Tranexamic Acid (whitening agent)
- Pearl Powder, Maris Sal (brightening agent)
- Hyaluronic Acid (moisturizing agent)
Now we know the secret within the luxury pearl powder?!
|Dr. Morita Face Aid Kit|
Last but not least, here's a box of Dr. Morita Face Aid Kit, a starter pack which is definitely convenient for travel!
- HA Moisture Essence Facial Mask - provide locks-in moisture and deep penetration.
- Narcissus Whitening Essence Ultra Slim Mask - a mask the comes with thiniest sheet that helps maximizing absorption and penetration. This mask helps to suppress formation of melanin, brighten the skin and dark spots.
- Collagen Repair Essence Mask - promote skin renewal and firm up the skin.
As usual, the mask comes with a protective layer and with a very light fragrance scent.
This is what I love about Dr. Morita Mask!
The mask sheet is so fine and silky! The texture is so soft and smooth, yet it grips really well on the skin! I may just apply it while doing some other thing in front of my laptop, without any need of worrying the mask may fall. However, I may have to worry that the overflow of essence haha!
Yeap! The mask is full of nourishing essence and the essence is even dripping! Aren't they too generous? Sometimes, I don't even have to worry about over-mask, because the mask is still moisture and full of essence even after 20 minutes.
You know what? For the remaining essence on the pack, I will just use up all of them on my neck, as well as using it as a moisturizing lotion on my elbow and ankle!
Like usual, apply the mask on cleansed face for about 15 to 20 minutes.
For more information, please feel free to visit Dr. Morita on